Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Interesting Lines to keep eyes on!

There are 3 NFL lines that intrigue me this week:  New Orleans at GB (-4).  Currently the money is 70% on the packers which would tend to move the line up, yet, it went down 1/2 a point.  Like Nawlins.  Detroit at Tampa Bay (-1).  92% of money on Det.  I'm not sure I'm caught up in all the hype.  The Bucs almost made the playoffs last year and the Lions are a JOKE on the road.  Until they prove me wrong, I'm liking the Bucs.  Finally, its the shitter of the year with Carolina at Arizona (-7).  95% on the Cards.  It will be hard to put money on Carolina but are the Cardinals that great to be layin 7?  Beanie Wells...Bad, Kolb...Unproven.  Panthers D not that bad and they have a 3 headed monster in the backfield with Williams, Stewart, and Newton.  I like the points.

No comments:

Post a Comment