Gambling on football is the best...anyway, I'm coming off a 7-3 week so lets keep it rollin! There are 6 games that peak my interest this weekend:
1. Georgia (pick) at Miss. St. It's hard for me to bet against my team, but, if they blow, it eases the pain to make money off 'em. All Georgia has to do is win. Big time program vs. bottom of the barrell, nuff said.
2. Oklahoma (-13 1/2) at Cincinnati. Cincinnati's D is a joke & when UC was good Okla beat em by 26 pts back in 2008.
3. Alabama at Arkansas (+7). Call it a hunch, but I'm feelin Arkansas. This is their Super Bowl...at home.
4. Cal at Arizona (-6 1/2). Cal is coming off a complete thrashing by Nevada, in Cal, now they head to the desert. AZ is no joke.
5. Kentucky at Florida (-14 1/2). Kentucky has lost 15 straight to the gators, and I think this is the week that Florida gets right on offense.
6. South Carolina (+3) at Auburn. SC's D is nasty and they now have a running game. Also, SC is 7-1 ATS in their last 8 sept. road games.
Tom,
ReplyDeleteThose all look good man, here are a few that you wouldn't think to take:
Air Force has screwed me twice (I bet against them when they played BYU and OU) so now I will be taking them -13.5 ( vs Wyoming)
Eastern Michigan +44 (at Ohio State) the SweaterVest never runs up the score and there is no way tOSU is going to win by 50 if I tease it.
Tease the 2 together!
ReplyDeleteMorning Games.
ReplyDeleteBall St +28 @ Iowa. Iowa has Penn St next week. Classic look ahead game.
UCF +7 @ Kansas St. Strictly numbers play.
UAB +14 @ Tennessee. UAB is sneaky solid, and plays well against better opponents.
Michigan -25.5 vs. BGSU. BGSU has 111 ranked defense, Shoelaces compiles over 400 yds offense.
Possible teaser
Va Tech +2 @ BC
G Tech -2 v. NC St