Sunday, September 26, 2010

NFL Sunday Week 3

My daughter's 1st birthday was yesterday, so I've been slacking.  But these are the the 5 games I'm looking at.  Maybe even tease a couple.  The theme:  Bet on good teams

1.New England (-14 1/2) over Buffalo
2. Pittsburgh (-3) over Tampa
3. Cincinnati (-3) over Carolina
4. Baltimore (-11 1/2) over Cleveland
5. Indianapolis (-6) over Denver

2 comments:

  1. New England (Buffalo has a second string QB starting) and Baltimore (playing the Browns)bothcoming off loses playing at home,looks good.

    I like the Colts -5 1/2. Champ Baily is out and Denver has 2 Rookies starting on the o-line.

    I like ATL +4 against NO. NO is 1-7-1 against NFC teams against the spread, it will be a close game to say the least.

    Take the under in the MIA Ny Jets game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forgot one more team Tom, WHO DEY!

    ReplyDelete