Saturday, September 18, 2010

NFL Week 2

Last week, home dogs & teasers were big winners.  All 3 90% games if you went the other way were 3-0. (Buf, Hou, Sea) 

Staying on the teaser kick, there are 2 I really like:  1. GB/ATL  2. HOU/NE.   GB has Buff, enough said.  Atl is hosting AZ who is traveling 3 time zones(west to east teams usually play like ass).  With Hou and NE, I just like good teams on the road.

There are basically 2 90% games:  Philly (-6.5) 90% at Detroit.  New England (-4) 89% at NYJ.  I would have loved the Lions if Stafford were playing, but its Shaun Hill so who knows.

Thoughts?  Games you like

3 comments:

  1. I got NE at -3, which i like.
    Indy at -5.5 My lock of the week.
    I would take ATL but it is hard for me to bet on my team. plus bradford threw with ease against zona

    -john

    ps: thanks jeff, for the FSU over BYU pick

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dallas-Minnesota tease is pretty strong as well

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking Philly/Dal tease and Atl/GB tease in the morning with Wash, NE, and maybe Den straight up in the afternoon.

    J

    ReplyDelete