Friday, September 3, 2010

Sat. Games that have my eye

Florida (-36 1/2) over Miami OH
Northwestern (-3 1/2) over Vanderbilt
Kentucky (-3) over Louisville
LSU (-7 1/2) over North Carolina
Georgia (-28 1/2) over SWLA
Cincinnati (+ 2 1/2) over Fresno St.

I think a Florida/LSU tease is a lock.

Thoughts?  Games you like?

4 comments:

  1. Games I like at a glance

    Lville +3 over Kentucky
    Illinois +12 over Mizzou
    Notre Dame -11 over Purdue
    UConn +3 over Michigan a little
    K State -1.5 over UCLA
    Army -9.5 over East Michigan
    TCU -13.5 over Oregon St
    Fresno St -2.5 over Cinci, Cinci lost every important starter for them last year, Cinderella run is over.
    LSU teased down to -1.5

    Ill have a better idea come morning time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like K state as well & really like Clemson

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like Oklahoma -33.5 vs utah state

    ReplyDelete