A very important trend on Saturday. All games that the public put 90% or more of the money on, 7 in all, those teams went 1-6. Bet with Vegas and against the public. The 6 non covers were Okla, Fla, Neb, LSU, Clem, and Tex. Only cover was Okla St.
I'm headed to Vegas on Saturday for football, it's going to be a great college day for sure! Also, I was checking the lines last night on the NFL and the highest spread was 7, this is a good weekend to make some money boys!
I'm headed to Vegas on Saturday for football, it's going to be a great college day for sure! Also, I was checking the lines last night on the NFL and the highest spread was 7, this is a good weekend to make some money boys!
ReplyDeleteHell yeah Barry!! Let us know who you like this weekend
ReplyDelete